All community events sponsored by the TVBP and held in the downtown Tierra Verde parking lot must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Each event committee is responsible for communication of event dates and times to the TVBP community event board members at least 6 months in advance of event. The board members will then be responsible for working with the downtown businesses and property managers for authorization of use of the downtown area for the event.
- TVBP community event board members will send press releases of each event in the local beach newspapers as well as utilizing all the Tierra Verde community group emails and facebook pages. Advertising in the Tampa Bay Times will also be done where appropriate.
- Each event committee is responsible for developing all advertising banners, fliers, and press releases that go to the above venues.
- Each event committee is responsible for collecting vendor and sponsor emails to share with the TVBP board. The TVBP community event board members will log all contact information on the TVBP gmail contact list.
- Each committee head is responsible for working with the TVBP treasurer to determine the best method of collecting incoming funds from sponsorships, silent auctions, etc.
- The event committee must request outgoing funds from the TVBP board on a timely manner for expense approval. The board will need enough time to vote on the expense either by meeting format or by email.
- All events held in downtown Tierra Verde will use the same numbers map of vendor spaces (see attached).
- Each event committee is responsible for set-up and take-down of each event. The downtown parking lot must be cleaned after each event and ALL trash must be disposed of off property. No event trash can be put in the downtown dumpsters.
- The TVBP community event board members will be responsible for sending thank-you emails to all event participants, as well as any needed receipts for donations.