11:30 to 12:00 noon — Lunch and Social Time ($10.00 cash, including tip)
12:00 noon — Meeting begins
1:00 pm — Adjournment
Guest Speaker: Peter Clark, Tampa Bay Watch
- Member & Board Introductions
- Chamber update – Doug Izzo
- Car Show is on! – Jim and Liz Sweeney to Chair
- Car Show volunteers, sponsors, silent auction items needed
- Car Show Planning committee – Accepting additional volunteers
- Car Show Charity – Pinellas Police Athletic League
- Oktoberfest date and first meeting – TBD after the Car Show – Hunter Grose
- 2018 Directory Insert Update – Dan Reichard
- Speaker: Peter Clark of Tampa Bay Watch
- Next General Meeting is a Social Event
TVBP member Egmont Key Alliance schedules this regular workday on the 3rd Saturday of the month. Departure is from the Ft. DeSoto Bay Pier. Departure time is 11:00 am but please be a little early to sign in at the manifest and volunteer list. Anyone that has not completed the Park Service forms will be required to do so before starting work. Return times are usually 2:15 but will be determined by the ferry captain. Tasks will be determined at the time of arrival or could be a project of some kind. Dress appropriately, with sun protection, closed toed shoes and bring lunch and plenty of water.
The Bay Life Art Exhibit is open to the public from 4-9 pm to include an “eARTh from Space” Artist Presentation by NASA Astronaut Nicole Stott who will share her artistic experiences while on board the International Space Station.
Presentation begins at 7 pm.
All artwork is for sale with a portion of proceeds to benefit Tampa Bay Watch.